OKW Boat rentals...

ES0412

Mouseketeer
We're staying in OKW in October and we'd like to enjoy time at OKW. I've read about the rental boats at some of the resorts. Can anyone go into more detail or tell me where i can find out? Thanks!

We just got back from WLV and they had boat rentals there. We thought about it, but it was sort of expensive (in my mind). I believe the rates are the same throughout the resorts. I remember the 2 seater WaterMouse boats - they were about $18/half-hour and $36 for an hour.

If I remember correctly, I believe they also have pedal boats at OKW, though I don't remember the rental rates on them.

I just walked over to Hank's at OKW and got the following:

Hank's Rent and Return

All prices are the DVC Member's rate. (Tax NOT included)

Pontoon Boat- 1/2 hour $27.16
Canopy Boat - 1/2 hour $22.50
Paddle Boat - 1/2 hour $5.52
1 hour $9.34
Hydro Bike - 1/2 hour $7.00
Mongoose Bike-1 hour $5.94
per day $16.97
Surrey Bike - 1/2 hour $13.58
Tennis Racket FREE
Videos FREE
Massage - 1/2 hour $35
1 hour $65

Hank's is open from 9:00 AM- 7:30 PM
Marina Rentals 11:00AM- 6:30 PM
Bike Rentals 9:00 AM- 6:30 PM
Surrey Bikes 9:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Fitness Center 6:30 AM- 12:00AM
Arcades 9:00 AM- 10:00PM

Doc, thanks for the info. As usual this board has been a great help! Thanks again..

If you really like the boats. Go to the GF and rent there. They have a good package deal if you have a couple of people. If forget the exact price, but it is around $100 for four hours.

My wife and I will get it and use over the course of a trip. We will use all four hours no problem. You can mix and match boats for a half hour to all four in one shot. You can only use at GF and must return the boats there. Also, all four hours must be used during one stay.

Joe

Isn't there a time of day at OKW when it's cheaper to rent? We haven't been there in two years but I remember that if you took the boat out when Hank's opened or before a certain time, the rate was reduced because most of their requests were for later in the day. Does anyone know if this is still true? (We are going in six weeks from Wednesday and CANNOT wait!!!)

Doc, it's great having a "man on the scene." Maybe you need to figure out a way to stay there year around (hehe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter