OKW dedicated 2 bedroom Near HH locations?

ain0004

DIS Veteran
Hello
Trying to research as much as possible. We elected to try OKW. Was able to get dedicated 2 bedroom near HH. Only questions I have is what buildings to this include? And making sure there are 2 bedroom dedicated units on ground floor. We do not need a handicapped room. But do need ground floor for my mom. For her wheelchair and scooter. Making sure I’m not making a mistake. Thank you for your time .

Near HH buildings are 11, 12, 13, and 14, 23, 24, 25, and 26.
All building types at OKW have 2BRs on the first floor - the number of room types per building varies by the building design type.

You should request a ground floor room due to medical need, but I wouldn't worry about specifying a particular building unless you really really need to be in 11-14 vs 23-26.

Type A buildings have the most 2 Bedrooms - in the near HH category that would be building 13, 23 and 26.
Building 12 is a Type H building and also has three first floor 2 bedrooms. It is the only type H building on property.

I would request bldg 23-26, that way you will be at the 1st bus stop, better chance of getting the scooter on the bus. The bldgs 11-14 will be the last stop and most likely full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter