OKW exercise equip.

zorro77

DVC Member Since 93, visit since 86
Just wanted to know what equipment is in the exercise room. Been members since (93) but have not been in their the last years. Also, does room open up at 6am. Familly is very excited to back at Disney We still do not have spring in Minn. First time writer on Disboards, but been a reader for years.
Thank you
ps. how are the crowds the past days.. will be arriving on 4/14 thru 4/22. Can't wait to walk done to Sosa's.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Excercise room is quite small at OKW. SSR has the best facility on WDW property, and as a DVC member, you can use it even if you are staying at OKW. There is a great shower area to clean up and dress after a workout. You can take the walking path over or drive. Have fun!

a couple of treadmills; a couple of bikes, benches and dumbbells up to 50 pounds as I recall.
John

not much has changed much. still very few weights. some treadmills.. only 2 posts since 93. i joined in 93 also .. amazing i quess u were just lurkin huh?

I've been a member of DVC since 93. Have been on board a couple of times but keep forget'n my password. Usually I use my wife's log'n.

You are SOOO right that spring is late here in Minnesota! We are getting a bunch of snow again today, and it's snowing hard enough right now that I can't see the road from my house.

While the workout room hasn't changed much, we find it adequate for "vacation work outs" if you know what I mean! We figure we get plenty of "work out" walking the parks. Hopeyou enjoy the flower garden festival! We wont be there until mid May, so I suppose we will have to "endure" the heat. Hey, it might even be spring here by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter