OKW in August

3disneylovers

Earning My Ears
Hi,
This is my first trip to OKW and I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to what are the best room(s) to stay in with my 2 daughters (6&10). Can I request a specific room or section ahead of time or when I get to the resort. Any advice on OKW or their rooms would be appreciated. Thank you.

depends upon your size villa.

studios on the first floor don't have great views - they are almost blocked - shurbs, bushes - too high - or next door to the air conditioning units. or even worst you are in a handicapped unit - so no tub.

on the second and third floor - everything is fine. only 62, 63, 64 building have an elevator. the others you walk up steps.

the 1 or 2 bedroom don't have these problems.

the views are woods, water, golf

you can ask to be close to bus stop, HH, pool.

if you want the main pool - then ask to be near HH. this is the one with castle slide.

Thanks for the input. I have a studio so the 2nd or 3rd floor would be ok even without an elevator. I think near HH would definately be the way to go. Thank you.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter