OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

I wonder if it's possible to make a request that maintenance move the sleeper chair into the bedroom before arrival.
There is also a QS pullout by the sleeper chair in the living area. Someone can sleep on that if the issue is leaving a child out there by themselves.

Thanks for the replies. There is no child involved, just trying to NOT be in the living room or have a messy looking chair taking up space in the living room.

So here's my next question...how comfortable is the sofa bed and how comfortable is the chair? I'm disappointed the sofa bed is not a Murphy bed like at SSR. I've heard horrible things about the pull out sofas, especially at AKL. I'm wondering how the OKW sofa beds are. Are there sheets on it already?

I'm very unfamiliar with the pul out CHAIR. Can someone describe that better? How wide is it? Is it big enough for an adult or do you constantly hit your arms on the sides of the chair? How does it fold out and are there sheets on it already?

Thanks for the replies. There is no child involved, just trying to NOT be in the living room or have a messy looking chair taking up space in the living room.

So here's my next question...how comfortable is the sofa bed and how comfortable is the chair? I'm disappointed the sofa bed is not a Murphy bed like at SSR. I've heard horrible things about the pull out sofas, especially at AKL. I'm wondering how the OKW sofa beds are. Are there sheets on it already?

I'm very unfamiliar with the pul out CHAIR. Can someone describe that better? How wide is it? Is it big enough for an adult or do you constantly hit your arms on the sides of the chair? How does it fold out and are there sheets on it already?
I always sleep on the chair, never on the pull out sofa. The chair is very comfortable as it is memory foam. The only memory you get when sleeping on the couch is the imprint of the bar in the middle of your back. The chair is also about as wide as a cot so not too wide but I am a male approaching 60 and weigh just over 200 pounds and sleep like a baby on it. Most of the time after shutting down my little slice of heaven.

I believe the pull out chair is considered the same size as a Single bed mattress. I'm 65, and about 250 lbs. I fiind the chair much more comfortable than the sofa bed. As far as I know there are already sheets on it, and there are pillows and blankets in the master bedroom closet.

As far as an untidy living room...you can fold it up daily...but then again, who is going to see it besides your immediate traveling companions? Whether I fold it away, or leave it open just depends upon with whom I'm traveling.
Even if I'm not the persoin sleeping in the living room on a trip, we rarely tidy it up daily. There's plenty of other places to sit, there is a couch AND a love seat to sit on, plus 4 dining room chairs.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter