OKW Lovers Thread. Part 2

I couldn't get the WDW site to open but here is Allears.net listing of the breakfast food at Goods to Go.
Entrees
Bacon Cheddar Quiche $7.49

Egg White Fritatta $7.99

Ham and Cheese - on Texas Toast $6.49

Breakfast Platter - egg, bacon, biscuit, french toast stick and potatoes $8.49

Harry's Hearty Breakfast Bowl - served with scrambled eggs, O'Brien potatoes topped with a biscuit and gravy $7.49

Olivia's Bread Pudding - a mixture of pastries combined with a special home-made custard, served with Olivia's rum sauce and your choice of sausage or bacon $7.99

David's Egg, Sausage, and Cheese Biscuit $6.79

Side Dishes
Biscuits and Gravy $3.79 Oatmeal $3.49
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Grits $3.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Orange or Banana $1.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

For Children Ages 3-9
Power Pack - grapes, goldfish cheese crackers, kids smoothie, apple bar, carroteenies and includes 1% Mickey Milk $6.29
disneycheck.jpg

French Toast Sticks - Includes choice of beverage: 1% Mickey Milk, Chocolate Milk, Small Bottled Water, or Apple Juice Box $6.29

Breakfast Platter - Egg, Bacon, and Apple Sauce, includes choice of beverage: 1% Mickey Milk, Chocolate Milk, Small Bottled Water, or Apple Juice Box $6.29

Cereal with Milk - Includes choice of beverage: 1% Mickey Milk, Chocolate Milk, Small Bottled Water, or Apple Juice Box $4.99

Bakery
"Quesito" Cheese Puff Pastry $2.99 Assorted Pastries $3.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Beverages
Soft Drinks - Coke, diet Coke, Coke Zero Sugar, Sprite, Root Beer, Orange, Powerade, Lemonade, Iced Tea $3.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Bottled Water $3.00
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Coffee - regular or decaf $2.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Hot Tea or Hot Cocoa $2.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Orange Juice $4.29
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Apple Juice $2.69
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Milk - Lowfat, Chocolate, or Whole $1.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Milk, Chocolate $2.69
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Coffees
French Roast Cold Brew - dark-roasted coffee with a smooth, rich-bodied taste; caramel, hazelnut or vanilla shots available for $0.50; $3.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Shakin' Jamaican Cold Brew - hints of caramel and vanilla served on ice; caramel, hazelnut or vanilla shots available for $0.50; $3.79
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Cappuccino $3.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg

Latte $3.99
ddsnacksymbol.jpg
And if you are going to the Gurgling Suitcase for your breakfast, you have a problem. ;)

If you are in a one bedroom or larger, you'll have a full kitchen to stock up on all those breakfast foods. Even a studio will have a toaster to pop in a few waffles (but your refrigerator won't have a freezer).

No. Olivia's is the restaurant onsite. The quick service Gurgling suitcase opens at 11am and located at the HH by the pool. The turtle shack at turtle pond pool opens at 11am as well. I would suggest eating breakfast in room or going to olivia's.

If you're near HH, the gift shop will sell some items, but definitely not waffles.
The store might even have frozen waffles in the cooler. Olivia's is really good for breakfast, too.

Sorry, but yes, the quick service, is Good’s Food to Go, which is next to the bar called the Guirgling Suitcase. Good’s Food to Go offers breakfast (coffee, French Toast, eggs, breakfast bowls, oatmeal etc), lunch, dinner (hot dogs, hamburgers, sandwiches & salads) and ice-cream etc. Hours of operation 7am-10pm.

How did I forget about g2g? I blame it on lack of sleep. Updated post

Sorry if this question has been in answered in one of the previous 155 pages, but is there a list of what OKW buildings have been refurbished and which have not? We have a trip planned for first weekend of February and would love to stay in a refurbished room. Location within the resort is not really a huge concern. We aren't going to swim and we enjoy walking the grounds, so it's not necessary that we be close to the HH. TIA!

Sorry if this question has been in answered in one of the previous 155 pages, but is there a list of what OKW buildings have been refurbished and which have not? We have a trip planned for first weekend of February and would love to stay in a refurbished room. Location within the resort is not really a huge concern. We aren't going to swim and we enjoy walking the grounds, so it's not necessary that we be close to the HH. TIA!
You'd be safe requesting Turtle Pond or South Point so far. But that could change in five months.

You'd be safe requesting Turtle Pond or South Point so far. But that could change in five months.

When we went just a couple months ago, there were 2 buildings in Southpoint that weren't done yet. I know building 51 was one of them, because that's the one we got. It REALLY needed it-it was the first time at OKW that we requested a room change due to maintenance issues. I don't know if building 51 was done right after we left.

When we went just a couple months ago, there were 2 buildings in Southpoint that weren't done yet. I know building 51 was one of them, because that's the one we got. It REALLY needed it-it was the first time at OKW that we requested a room change due to maintenance issues. I don't know if building 51 was done right after we left.

Stop it! Nobody here has ever had a bad room there. Just kidding - I have had a few bad rooms. Still my favorite resort. Still a fan of the Disney Vacation Club (it used to be one and only) but some of those rooms had real problems. For the $$$ we spend on dues, should have been taken care of a long time ago. Some wear and tear is normal but unclean and broken is not.

Hi all, just back from 2 weeks at OKW (cash through Disney). I wanted to thank everyone that helped with questions before we went away. It was so useful to have some prior knowledge before going away. So, before we went I requested a room with a high floor and a second door into the bathroom. Neither of my requests were granted - we were in building 18 on the first floor. I asked if they had anything else as I’d also asked for somewhere near Turtle Pond Road. The only thing they had was in building 45. After a bit of pondering we decided to stay with building 18 (Millers Road) and I’m so glad we did! The room wasn’t a refurbished one but it was so lovely. We could look across the golf course and see Hospitality House. We used to get on the bus at Millers Road going out and get off at Peninsular Road coming home and just walk round the corner to our villa - much quicker than taking the bus all round the resort. We also had a lovely quiet pool about a minutes walk away which was great. A lovely area to stay in and one I’d never considered. I just wish I could afford to become a Vacation Club member. OKW would definitely be my home resort!! Loved every moment of being there :) x

Still a fan of the Disney Vacation Club (it used to be one and only)

Does anyone else remember the famous Richyams who insisted that OKW was the only true DVC resort? Somehow I was reminded of that. He was DH's hero, because after one stay at OKW, DH insisted on selling our points at another resort and own at OKW

Hoping to book a 3BR Grand Villa here in June 2019 for a large family trip-11 total (7 adults, 4 kids under 6)...any tips or advice on location requests, amenities, etc? Will be my first time at OKW

Hoping to book a 3BR Grand Villa here in June 2019 for a large family trip-11 total (7 adults, 4 kids under 6)...any tips or advice on location requests, amenities, etc? Will be my first time at OKW
Book it now or you might be too late. I booked a GV in early June a few years ago and got all but one night at 11 months out. I had to hope to get the last night at seven months out because I didn't have enough OKW points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter