OKW - Near hospitality house?

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
Hello, looking to book 1 bedroom at OKW. Same # of points for ‘near hospitality house’ as not. Any recommendations? Also, does one have updated rooms but other not?
Thanks!

If you want to be within walking distance to transportation via bus or boat and want the amenities available near the Hospitality House and don't mind the "business" of the area it may be a great option. Car parking can be an issue if you have a rental. We sometimes find it inconvenient but will forgo the amenities in order to have peace and quiet and a quiet pool. Your vacation style should make it an easy decision.

Also note that all buildings numbered 29 and below, do NOT have the 2nd door/entrance to the master bath. So all must go thru the master bedroom to use the bathroom.

Near HH area includes Bldgs 11, 12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25 and 26.

Our last stay this past October was in building 50 which is probably the furthest away from the HH. We actually liked the quietness of it and really did not mind the walk to the bus. It was a nice way to wind down after a long day. We could catch a ride on a bus to the HH if we wanted. We also had a rental car and we drove to HH a few times for random things. Our room was a 2 bedroom lock off and it was great for 4 adults it was renovated and was beautiful! You will love this resort!!

Just came back from a week's stay in a 2BR in building 46 and we absolutely loved it - beautiful, peaceful spot with a view of the canal and the boats to Disney Springs from our patio. The walk from the bus stop was quite short and even the walk to the HH wasn't too bad - maybe 10 minutes? Certainly less than 15. Even with a sore foot from a plantar fasciitis flare-up I found the walks to be very reasonable. (I would probably change my tune any other time of year than November, though - the weather was cool and dry!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!