OKW or AOA Suite

ErinnB

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are planning a one-week stay in early November. There are 5 of us, 2 adults, one 13-yo, one 9-yo and a 20-month-old. We have narrowed our options down to to an OKW 1 bedroom or a family suite at AOA. The 1 bedroom is approximately $900 more than the family suite, I'm hoping for a discount to pop up at some point but I'm planning our trip without any discounts.

Looking for any feedback or opinions!

Hope everyone is doing well and handling quarantine okay :-)

With the ages of your kids, I'd go AoA. The main pool is super fun and all the icons make for fun photo ops. Plus you also have the Skyliner for additional transportation.

TV
Hello! We are planning a one-week stay in early November. There are 5 of us, 2 adults, one 13-yo, one 9-yo and a 20-month-old. We have narrowed our options down to to an OKW 1 bedroom or a family suite at AOA. The 1 bedroom is approximately $900 more than the family suite, I'm hoping for a discount to pop up at some point but I'm planning our trip without any discounts.

With the ages of your kids, I'd go AoA. The main pool is super fun and all the icons make for fun photo ops. Plus you also have the Skyliner for additional transportation.

I agree with AoA. You are “in the bubble” plus excellent food options at Landscape of Flavors. Ask for a Lion King suite which is close to food, Skyliner, gift shop and buses. Enjoy your stay!!

We are going in may 2022, party of 6 a and 5 kids— elected to do AOA ( 3 family suites) room to spread out, good for kids, close to HS and epcot via skyliner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!