OKW points needed 10/18-10/22/03 long

Status
Not open for further replies.

missytiffy

Earning My Ears
Disney veterans your help is needed! Dh & I are taking our daughter to WDW for 3rd birthday. I did the research and made reservations for OKW home away from home 2 bdrm villa arriving Sat. 10/18 departing 10/22/03. My cost is $560 a night. One night has been charged to our credit card but is a 100% fully refundable at ths time. Pretty expensive! I think I should cancel this reservation and buy "rent" points although I have no idea how this works or how to do this. I have been researching these boards and I think I need 128 points for this. Is that correct? Do I need to buy more points for upgrades (i.e. better view, etc.) I am clueless about this and would appreciate someone to help explain..everyone here seems so insightful!

Other questions...is OKW a good place to be? I picked it because of it's large room size and more remote location. Our daughter is still young and I think she will need some "down" time away from the action throughout parts of the day.

Thanks so much!

Tiffany

Tiffany,

A two bedroom for the three of you, with one being a 3 y/o, seems excessive. They accommodate eight people generally. A one-bedroom provides a king size bed in the master bedroom with the jacuzzi and a queen sleeper sofa, if you're looking for the child sleeping in another room. There's also a small portable crib available.

Just wanted you to know, in case it makes a difference in your plans.

OKW is a very quiet resort, close to DTD by boat ride from the marina, large rooms and parking right outside the door. The one bedrooms and larger have their own washer/dryers in the rooms. It's a beautiful resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter