OKW Room Request Question

DISaholic's

Mouseketeer
Just a quick question regarding anyone's experience with late arrival and room request (and yes, I know it's just a request not a guarantee :) ).

We arrive on June 24th at OKW probably around 10:30pm or so. Right now I have a request in for a N/S 2 bdrm. I'd like to add a waterview and turtlepond or southpoint area to that also. Here's the question...is it worth requesting it? I know that they assign rooms by order of checkin...is it worth making the request or will not it really matter because we arrive so late in the day?

Anyone's experience with this? I don't really want to call and tie up the MS line for a request that won't really matter. I am a 'renter' so I'm trying to be very concious of not tying up the MS line.

Thank you so much for any suggestions!

(ONLY 34 days too go....!!!!!!!!)

When we went last month, we arrived very late Sunday night/Monday morning (1:00 a.m.) the Sunday before Easter.

We had requested a N/S for medical reasons and close to HH. We received bldg. 23 (which we had stayed in before and really liked). By the time we arrived, all of us late-comers had not only been pre-assigned rooms, but they had printed out all of the key cards and had the packet of info ready to go. They handed me my info and I was ready to go.

When we checked in at about 12:00 noon on a Saturday in November, our room had definitely been pre-assigned. Not sure if this was because of our medical n/s and mobility issues or not, but we had to wait for our room (perfect location in bldg. 23), they never even offered us a choice. That was a 2 bedroom on the first floor with a beautiful view of the water.

I honestly feel that the most restrictions (requests) you put on your room, the more likely you are to be disappointed. In my opinion, decide what is most important, request that and leave the rest to chance. I think you will be thrilled no matter what your location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter