OKW Studio Porch Question

MdmMim

DIS Veteran
I'll be staying in a studio at OKW in December and can't wait! (I have stayed in a 1-bedrm and loved it.) My question is: is there a table on the porch or just chairs? On the DVC site, it looks like only the chairs are there (on floorplan). Also, does the room feel spacious? (I have stayed in a studio at BWV--is the OKW studio larger?)
Thanks for any input! :wave:

The porch does not have a large table like the 1 bedroom. As I recall, there are two chairs and I think there might also be a small end table where you could put down your drink. I could be imagining the table but I think it was there.

The studio might be slightly larger than the BWV studio. You may get a different feel since there are 2 queen beds rather than the bed/sofa set-up. It is certainly more spacious than a regular hotel room.

As stated in the previous post, there are two chairs and one small end table. It's nice to take am coffee, or a small snack but for a lunch.......you need to balance the plate on your lap and set drinks on table.

Yes, there are two chairs & a small table as others have mentioned. As for an OKW studio vs. a BWV studio - they are laid out differently plus OKW has two queen size beds & BWV has a queen bed & a sleeper sofa. Have fun planning & enjoy!

I may be misunderstanding the question but I beleive they are asking if their is a porch off the studio and what are the furnishings on the porch. Their is not a porch off the studio at least not in the 2 bedroom lockouts.

I apologize. I just checked my member guidebook and found that the freestanding studio does have a porch, with it appears, 2 chairs.

The OKW studio is bigger than the ones at BW. I don't know how much bigger, but it is bigger and is laid out differently, so iit has a different feel.
The OKW studios all have porches as far as I know. A dedicated 2 bedroom only has one large porch (off the living room with another door to the master bedroom). As far as I remember, the studio part of a 2 bedroom lock off does have a porch.

The studio at OKW is much larger then BWV. I believe they are the largest studio's in WDW. As for the porch- it's small- maybe 7' x 7'. They're fine for sitting out to enjoy a cup of coffee, but they don't have very good views,mostly blocked by trees.The part about them I don't particularly like- and actually it doesn't really effect me- is that the windows to the next room are right next to my porch. If your trying to look out over the rail it could appear as if you're being a peeping tom. Maybe that's just a wierd feeling I get but it still bothers me.

Maybe that's just a wierd feeling I get but it still bothers me.

It's something to keep in mind. Speaking as the one sleeping in the sofa bed next door when the studio folks next door come home for a nightcap after 1:00 a.m.

;)

We have stayed in a 2 bedroom with a connecting studio and the studio had a small deck with 2 of those formed plastic patio chairs and a matching small end table. there is not a big end table like in a 1 bedroom. We also just stayed in a studio in June that was a lock off(as opposed to a designated studio only with no connecting door) and it had a little deck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter