• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW, VWL, and Add-ons...WOOHOO!!!

ryanmilla

DIS Veteran
This is a DVC day for me today, so I had to share. I just called this morning and was able to switch our 2Bdr SSR reservation to a 2Bdr OKW reservation for our March trip. :cool1: Then I found out that our 1st choice waitlist came through for our Surprise Dec trip, so now we are in VWL for the holiday time. :banana:

Then on top of all of this, I'm adding on another 50 points today. :cool1: :banana:

Sorry, I just gotta dance. :dancer:

BTW, they said they still have GV at OKW available for the March 20-24th timeframe in case anyone was looking. At least is when I checked, since that is when we will be there.

To me, this is why the 11/7 window thing works. You can get a ressie at your home resort and attempt to switch - sometimes even during very busy times - and typically are successful at the 7 month or less window.

Congrats - hope you enjoy all your vacation plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter