OKW. Which buildings to request?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
We would like to be near the main pool area but do not have the Near HH category booked. We will be in a 2 bedroom. Which buildings or areas should we request?

All bldgs at OKW have 2 bedroom units. The nearest to HH, without being in HH are 27 to 29, 62 to 64, and 15 to 16. Be aware that only 62 to 64 will have 2 entrances to the master bathroom, through the laundry room and through the master bedroom. There was a design change during construction. Buildings 30 and higher have 2 master bath entrances, bldgs 29 and below only have the single entrance, through the master bedroom. This mayu make a difference if anyone is on the pullout in the living room. If you want the two entrances, I recommend bldgs 30 to 31, they are just around the corner from 29. Also be aware that there are no elevators at OKW, except for bldgs 62, 63 and 64. The rest of the resort was built prior to changes in the ADA laws.

27-29 are close to the Peninsular Road bus stop which is the first stop for buses going to the theme parks. You are also right across the canal via the bridge to the main pool, the boat launch area and the Hospitality House, plus Goods to Go and the store.

15 and 16 are closest to the Millers Road bus stop which is the last stop before the HH.

And just a note that most of the villas on Miller's Road were undergoing refurbishment when I was there last month. And the near HH bldgs of 11 to 14 had not been refurbished yet...someone had left their blinds open and I could see the original kitchen tile around the sink, so look for those t o close in the next few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter