OKW without car-checking in?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
For anyone who's stayed at OKW without a car (which we haven't-yet, but might), does bell services take you promptly to your room on the little golf cart? And then, on your check-out day, does bell services pick up up and take you and the luggage to the resort airline check-in if you call the night before (or even that morning)? Any problems?

I stayed there in October, on check out when I called for bell services help they told me it would be an HOUR. I just carried my stuff to the bus.

When we stayed at OKW we had no problem with transportation to or from our villa. We were delivered too our villa in about ten minutes after check in.

When we checked out we called and they sent someone right over. But I think it depends on the timing.

Good luck and have fun! :thumbsup2

You can "reserve" a checkout time with bell services in advance, just stop by the bell services desk.

I agree, just schedule ahead of time with Bell services for sure. Those boys get busy real quick during check out time.

You can "reserve" a checkout time with bell services in advance, just stop by the bell services desk.

This part's really good to know. At other resorts we've stayed t without a car, I've been able to wait and call when we're ready to go. I remember at BCV, when I called the night beforehand, they said "Oh, wait and just call us in the morning when yore ready and we'll be there in a few minutes. So I did and they were. But at OKW, I'll know now to call or visit (probably visit) the bell services desk the day beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter