Ol' Tiggerdad is NO LONGER officially homeless

I might be staying in a tent come May for the next GSP Dismeet. Being my luck the way it is.

I might be staying in a tent come May for the next GSP Dismeet. Being my luck the way it is.
Donna saw a new Jayco North Point 2 weekends ago when we were camping. I threw a really low number at the dealer and he said he could do that if I was serious, but no trade.

Donna would appreciate it if you wanted to buy our Coachman. The girls certainly can't say there is anything small about it. :P

j

I have a 10x12 canvas wall tent and two cots I could bring for you, tiggerdad. Don't be bullied by Teamubr into making a fast purchasing decision. :mad:

Plus Randy and Joe should deliver some nice weather next year since they short changed us last year (give and take). I'm looking for that "LA Advantage" for the Gulf DisMeet 2019. (LA = Lower Alabama).

Bama Ed

PS - A 5er is a big decision so don't rush it. It's only you and one other person next year at Gulf IIRC.... Not the full team.

That is true Ed. What we're considering is a Dutchman Endurance 3556. Seems to be filling our wants. Actually found a few 2018 models still unsold at $10,000 less than the new 2019 models.

We'll see. I got a portable AC unit that can keep a tent cool and since we're right against the bath house Madison could survive if needed.

Stacey and oldest DD on the other hand...

Okay if and this is a big IF I remember correctly. Tiggerdad only you and your youngest protege will be attending GSP 2019 as Mrs Tiggerdad and and your eldest daughter will be on a school trip to DC. I believe I can talk Lucille into letting your Mini Me rack out with us on the inflate a bed in the sofa or we can convert our booth table into a bed for her. But she needs to know, she will likely be sharing it with our Katie and Sky might join them as wellResized_20180803_201157_2035.jpg

Hey Michael saw this and it MIGHT meet your needs. You may want/need to add some additional security devices but I suspect in certain circles it could make you a celebrity ALMOST equal to THE ROCK STARfacebook_15412897511690011.jpg facebook_15412897270330011.jpg

Found this for sale the other day. Pretty cheap too. Kinda looks like the predecessor of Bama Ed's A liner. Seriously though, I hope you guys find the perfect new home on wheels that works best for you and the family20181107_192513_crop_459x461.jpg 20181107_192505_crop_489x432.jpg 20181107_192527_crop_490x392.jpg

That's cute. Good find tigger92662. It even has little propane tanks.

My oldest built this below from Legos maybe 15-20 years ago and I keep it on the windowsill of my work-at-home location even today. Our old Jayco popup (white) was pulled with a red Dodge minivan when we got the trailer (had the van first). No prompting from anyone - he just did it on his own.

20181108_074550.jpg

As I say, lots of good memories in that combo. It's where I learned about trailer camping. Made every mistake in the book, the kids remember the "Daddy meltdowns", good times .....

Good things can come in small(er) packages, tiggerdad.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Well I'm temperamentally homeless now, took the camper back to the dealer yesterday for the 3rd time, I've got Dutchmen is involved in it this time, so wait now to see if can be fixed or they will give us a credit towards a new camper, (their words not mine). Fingers crossed either way I just want to go camping, haven't been in over 6 months now and I have that camping itch

Same here, we're still looking. Was hoping for some new year sales but no luck.

In the meantime I sit here and watch it rain. And read about others camping adventures.

This is the time of year in my neck of the woods, tiggerdad, for RV shows. It might be a good time to snap up any deals that are "show price only". Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

This is the time of year in my neck of the woods, tiggerdad, for RV shows. It might be a good time to snap up any deals that are "show price only". Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

Keeping my eyes out looking I assure you. Headed your way tomorrow to visit family. We didn't make it that way New Year's day because of the weather.

The St Louis RV show is in a few weeks. It's a bit of a drive, but usually a decent show.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts