• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Dis'er back w/ new name...

Mr. Incredible

When danger calls, help is one super away!
Hello to you all. I used to be a bit of a regular user here at the Dis some years back. I am glad to see things are looking good, and I can see some of the old friends I used to know are still around. I will be lurking for a few weeks most likely before I start posting all that much, so I can see what is going on these days. I's good to be back! ...By the way Mr. Incredible is a new name for me, I used to go by something else.

Mr. Incredible said:
By the way Mr. Incredible is a new name for me, I used to go by something else.

So, I must know....who is your alter ego?

Okay, I have to know, how did you change your name???? Everyone I know knows my screen name because I use it for many things. It would be nice to be able to change it so I can comment more freely! :confused3

I have been to a few Dis meets 3 or 4 years back. I was from the Boston area. I got along quite well with Glo and Mackey Mouse (Marsha). My wife was a regular poster for a long time as well. We have a little boy that some of you have met (now we also have a little girl), and he was an obsessive ear holder. I think there were even some pictures of him holding my ear at one of the Dis meets at Copley Place posted on-line some time ago.

We are from the Boston area too. How did you find out about a local DIS meet? Have never seen those types of threads since I have been hanging around here. If you could, please let me know what forum they are usually posted in. Thanks!

Patsfan7 said:
We are from the Boston area too. How did you find out about a local DIS meet? Have never seen those types of threads since I have been hanging around here. If you could, please let me know what forum they are usually posted in. Thanks!

There is a forum under "Just For Fun" for DIS meets. There is a thread currently in the works for an April Boston meet. Here is the thread itself...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=717123

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!

I can't believe you are back!!! Always wondered what happened to you guys. YOu were supposed to have come to the first Cape Meet!!! I can't remember your screen name right now to save my life, but I remember your little boy at that meet holding your wife's ear...He was just a toddler. How have you been? Where have you been??? NIce to see you here!!!

PM me...I want to catch up!!!!

Maybe this can be answered by an old timer at Disboards. Who has the most posts? I saw one with over 20,000! {right above this post} {glo} Is there anyone with more then that? :confused:

I have many more than that. Each time the boards have moved or purged I have lost thougsands....but I am in no way close to some people with over 30K. If you look on the Community board there are a few people with much more. I have been here for over 5 years though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter