Old Key West room refurbs!

becckss

Earning My Ears
I'm staying at OKW in a Studio in 102 days for 2 weeks, I'm wondering if anyone has any information (and pictures too please!!) of what buildings have been refurbished?

I've requested building 64 or 62 for my trip cause I'd like to stay near to hospitality house as it was so convenient last time, so I'm wondering if any of these buildings, or nearby buildings, have been upgraded yet or if the new rooms are good enough for me to request one but be further away from where I want to be!

following along...booked for February and wasn't aware of refurbs happening!

They are not scheduled to be finished until 2019. They are doing Turtle Pond and South Point areas first.

Does anyone know if there are Refurbished studios in the "Near Hospitality House" Category?:confused: If so, any specific buildings in that category which will be done by August of 19? Thanks!:thumbsup2

Does anyone know if there are Refurbished studios in the "Near Hospitality House" Category?:confused: If so, any specific buildings in that category which will be done by August of 19? Thanks!:thumbsup2
11-14 are not completed yet. They are working on 16-18 now. 15, 62, 63 and 64 should be next followed by 11-14. I thought 23-26 were completed a while back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter