Old non-expiring ticket

singingpixie

<font color=deeppink>Baby Donor<br><font color=blu
I'm planning to use 2 days off an old non-expiring park hopper next week, which I purchased (I believe) in 2014. It's linked to my MDE account and let me book FP+, but should I be worried that I might have to stop and exchange it for a newer one? I'm trying to avoid early morning surprises. Thanks!

Do you have a MB linked to your profile in MDE? If so, you should be fine. I've had non-expires linked to my profile since the last year they were offered and I still use them from time to time on shorter trips. I make sure those tickets are prioritized in my account and then I just tap in at the entrance with my MB.

Do you have a MB linked to your profile in MDE? If so, you should be fine. I've had non-expires linked to my profile since the last year they were offered and I still use them from time to time on shorter trips. I make sure those tickets are prioritized in my account and then I just tap in at the entrance with my MB.

I don't, sadly. I actually haven't been back since 2014 and I'm staying offsite this time. I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing one when I get there, but I doubt that would save me any time? I wish I'd be getting in early enough the night before to check it out, but if I make good driving time I still won't be getting to my hotel until 10ish, and I want to make sure I'm good to go for my PPO breakfast at MK the next morning.

ETA- it does look like I can order one with rush shipping and get it Monday. Would that be worth it??

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter