Old non expiring tickets, how to check what's on them?

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
We have old 10 day water park fun and more non expiring tickets. Is there a way to check to see what's on them before we get there? If not, where can we go to check? I have it linked in My Disney Experience but it doesn't say anything.

1. We have old 10 day water park fun and more non expiring tickets.
2. Is there a way to check to see what's on them before we get there? If not, where can we go to check?
3. I have it linked in My Disney Experience but it doesn't say anything.
1. Sorry but, "old" doesn't tell us when they were purchased and used, so we can't be of much specific help.
2. You can CALL Disney and ask, but if the tickets are "too old" they can't always help on the phone.
3. Try a call to WDW Ticketing:
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

I had this issue and figured out how many days I had left by scheduling FP's (that I then deleted). It let me schedule 5 days worth of FP's so I knew that I only had 5 days left on that ticket. Just a suggestion!

We have some 10 day NE park hoppers I bought just before they stopped selling them. When I look under tickets in the MDE app, it shows number of park days remaining. I have 2 linked to DH's account now, one says 2 days remaining and the unused one says 10 days. It doesn't do that on the website, only the app. (Half of the time I am on the website, it tells me I don't have permission to access my own information!)

. Sorry but, "old" doesn't tell us when they were purchased and used, so we can't be of much specific help.

I agree. Many years ago, Disney issued paper tickets that were hand stamped when you entered the park and were never in any computer system. Booking a FastPass to see if they are still good only works on newer tickets that are in the Disney database.

Can't help with finding out before you go; but if you want to check them while there go to GUEST services in the parks. I have twice checked tickets at resort guest services and they gave me incorrect information.

I had non expiry park tickets with the fun options. I emailed: ticket.usage@disneyworld.com and attached photos of my tickets, gave an estimate of the date of purchase, where and how. Within a week they were able to email me back and tell me exactly what was left on the tickets.

Apparently the water park and more fun options days don't show on MDE, only the park days that are left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!