Old walkway from Boardwalk to Studios is back open

Glad to read this! We arrive next month and I was wondering if it would reopen by then. Thanks.

It honestly seemed so much shorter. I was so excited when I saw it was back open that I told my husband “I have to post this!”

It also looks like they are getting ready to open the restrooms which are near the end of the path before you go into the park.

That's great to hear. We stayed at Yacht in September and walked to HS knowing the walkway had changed due to the construction but the walk was muuuuuch longer than I was anticipating. Not fun in 90 degree heat, that's for sure. I felt like I needed a cool down as soon as we entered the park.

Thanks for the update! We prefer walking from BWV or swan/dolphin where we usually stay, but it was super hot in October when we last stayed at BWV so we relied on the boats instead of taking the longer hike through the parking lot at HS. This is welcome news for our upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter