Oldies but Goodies

Riverhill

DIS Veteran
I have been listening to the Podcast for just over a year. After listening to this year’s Bob memorial show I wanted to get to know Bob. I downloaded all the podcast as far back as iTunes would allow. I now understand what was so special about Bob. He is such a kind, funny, understanding and wonderful lover of all things Disney. I would encourage every fan of the podcast to go back and listen to the older shows and get to know Bob

I have only gotten as far as July 2007 and have a lot more to listen to. It is amazing how relevant the advice and information still can be in 2014. In one of the June 07 shows Pete suggested that the only way Disney could compete with Harry Potter is to partner more with George Lucas and create a Star Wars themed land. It only took Disney 5 years to catch up to Pete.

Thank you to the entire Podcast team for your insight and humor!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter