Olivia’s Cafe (OKW) Question

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
Hi! I have a question for anyone who might be familiar with Olivia’s-
On weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) they have a brunch menu in the morning. Do they have the brunch menu in addition to the breakfast menu or can you only order from the brunch options?
Any help with that would be appreciated! Thank you!

Hi! I have a question for anyone who might be familiar with Olivia’s-
On weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) they have a brunch menu in the morning. Do they have the brunch menu in addition to the breakfast menu or can you only order from the brunch options?
Any help with that would be appreciated! Thank you!
This must be something new. It kind of looks like they have merged the breakfast menu with the lunch menu, nothing more, nothing less.

Scrumptious Brunches
Enjoy the best of breakfast and lunch with a delectable weekend brunch! Olivia’s Cafe offers a brunch menu during breakfast and lunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM.

Delight in Florida-inspired fare, like the Crab Cake-Eggs Benedicts, Banana Bread French Toast or Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken. The menu also features classic brunch favorites like pancakes, waffles, biscuits, oatmeal, salads and more.

Raise a toast to the weekend with a specialty cocktail or glass of wine. Choose from popular brunch beverages like a sparkling mimosa. Or get a taste of the Florida Keys with the Parrot Punch and Loaded Key West Bloody Mary.

Note: regular breakfast and lunch menus will not be offered on Saturdays and Sundays.

Christmas and New Year’s Day Brunches
If you’re looking for a festive way to start out your day during the most wonderful time of the year, join us for holiday-inspired brunches featuring all of the warmth and comfort food of the season.

This must be something new. It kind of looks like they have merged the breakfast menu with the lunch menu, nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you so much! I thought I read through that but didn’t see that regular menus will not be available. So I definitely found the answer thanks to you! You say no more no less but actually they don’t have all of the options on there lol. :rotfl2:So definitely less including our favorites! It’s all good though, definitely plenty of good choices still- just wanted to manage our expectations~
Olivia’s is definitely a hidden gem. :love:
Thanks again for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter