OMG! A parent from our school/parish died at WDW!

B3LM

Disney Fan
I just found out that a member of our parish and school (parent) died while in Disney World this week. They announced it at church this morning. I know that he couldn't have been more than 45 years old. I don't know the family very well, but I do know that they have a son who just graduated from 8th grade, another one going into 7th grade, and they just had a baby about 2 years ago. It's so sad. :(

Beth

I'm sorry, BETH:( . I suppose that everyone in the Parish will say that ,"It's GOD'S will".............I don't buy it, but good people can disagree.

My condolences to his family and friends...........

My condolences to them..... I hope they have a large family and many good friends to help them get through this time.:(

My condolences to his family, you and your church family. He too, along with his family, will be remembered in my prayers. God bless them.

My condolences to the family and all the loved ones. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and Prayers to all who knew him.

Steve

How sad. Prayers for the family.

I would rather God take those that are ready than those that are not. Isn't that right EROS?

Originally posted by mhopset

I would rather God take those that are ready than those that are not. Isn't that right EROS?

MHOPSET, why do you feel that this poor man was "ready"????:( :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!