OMG - Floral BEO has arrived!

Calla's are one of the most expensive flowers. I can help you cut some of this back if you would like and Laura can do so as well. Just tell her what you need to do. We also reused alot of our floral to get more bang for the buck. So for example have them move some of the arrangements from the ceremony location to the reception while you are at cocktail hour!

Don't worry, Disney is really willing to work with you. Don't get scared by the number just get with Laura and work it out.

Let me know if you need additional help.

Good luck! Mine came in at over $10k, so I know the :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: feeling well....

:scared1: Good luck to you as well!!

Calla's are one of the most expensive flowers. I can help you cut some of this back if you would like and Laura can do so as well. Just tell her what you need to do. We also reused alot of our floral to get more bang for the buck. So for example have them move some of the arrangements from the ceremony location to the reception while you are at cocktail hour!

Don't worry, Disney is really willing to work with you. Don't get scared by the number just get with Laura and work it out.

Let me know if you need additional help.

Thanks for the advice! I would appreciate some help!! I guess I chose the calla's because that was the only flower I was really familiar with (other than roses). What would you suggest for a pretty flower that would be cheaper?

I was thinking of using the candles they are putting on the floor at the end of every other row as the reception centerpieces. These were the 22" cylinder candle vases that are filled with water and rose petals and have a floating candle on the top. Then I could eliminate those big orchids and reuse the candles - what do you think?

i got my floral it was just over 6k

Wow - Disney isn't messing around with these prices! Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter