OMG gluten free brownies

I don't know the answer to this but there is a local place here that makes GF brownies and I am not remotely gluten free... but I will tell you that brownies absolutely don't need gluten. hopefully something as good at Disney ;)

They had them at the ROL dessert party. Nasty pre-made and sealed in plastic things IMHO. The gf push-pop they had was infinitely better.

I would assume that's what you're getting if you get a dessert at a QS place.

I’ve seen the larger single-packaged ones at some of the resort QS locations. Gasparilla at GF definitely has them.

Check out Erin McKennas at Disney Springs

Ok, I will take the pre-packaged stuff before I eat that. It wasn't good when it was called Babycakes in NYC, and it's not gotten better with the transfer to Orlando.

Ok, I will take the pre-packaged stuff before I eat that. It wasn't good when it was called Babycakes in NYC, and it's not gotten better with the transfer to Orlando.

I think it depends on what you get. Their lemon loaf is really good..

I think it depends on what you get. Their lemon loaf is really good..

I have found all her stuff dry and just not good. I think I tried the lemon thing and about choked on it.

There is a much better gf place in NYC called TuLu’s that is wonderful. Never had anything bad from them.

I guess it is all in what you are used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter