Omg!omg! Free! Omg!omg!

aaroncg

Mouseketeer
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:
I already had reservations for Aug. 28th thru Sep. 8 for 7 of us w/ hoppers and dinning staying at ASM's. The total was $5,949.54 NOW i got the FREE DINING so now my total is......... $3560.29...YEAAAAAAAAA... MORE SOUVENEARS!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :yay: :yay:
What a way to start off April 1 ( hopefully its not an april fools joke and Disney calls back tommorow with a laugh)

aaroncg said:
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:
I already had reservations for Aug. 28th thru Sep. 8 for 7 of us w/ hoppers and dinning staying at ASM's. The total was $5,949.54 NOW i got the FREE DINING so now my total is......... $3560.29...YEAAAAAAAAA... MORE SOUVENEARS!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :yay: :yay:
What a way to start off April 1 ( hopefully its not an april fools joke and Disney calls back tommorow with a laugh)

So you are now saving $2500 by getting the free dining? Seems like your numbers are off.

Either way congrats!! :goodvibes

7 people, at $35 per day for each of the 5 or 6 adults plus $10 (12?) per day for the 1 or 2 children, for 12 days... sounds like $2500 to me!

WOOHOO!!! free dining just convinced dh we should go again! YAY!

That's great! I'm jealous, I wish they would offer a special like that for December.

mjkaferle5 said:
So you are now saving $2500 by getting the free dining? Seems like your numbers are off.

Either way congrats!! :goodvibes

5 "adults" @ $37.99/day and 1 child @ $10.99/ day for 12 nights does equal over $2400. (The totals the OP gave show a savings of just under $2400. )

Excellent way to start a trip!

:banana: YAY! We should save $1800 on our package! Not like Disney won't get that money back in all my extra shopping! LOL :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter