OMG...talk about bad wording

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
My work has a "Trading Place" on the computer. Anyone that works in our company (large health system) can post things for sale, things being given away, in search of, etc. It is like the classified ads.

I saw this today:

2yr old
ImageNotProvided.jpg

Description:
I am looking for a loving home for my grand daughter ZOEYmy daughter is relocating and cannot take her with her she sweet lovin oit bull Americanized pit she think shes a 3 pounder but she really isn't but over al we love and dread seeing her go but we have no chioce

OMG!!! I was ready to answer the ad..I'll take your 2 yo granddaughter. Then I saw it is a 3 pound pit bull. ( I don't think it is really 3 pounds)

Last edited:

My work has a "Trading Place" on the computer. Anyone that works in our company (large health system) can post things for sale, things being given away, in search of, etc. It is like the classified ads.

I saw this today:

2yr old
ImageNotProvided.jpg

Description:
I am looking for a loving home for my grand daughter ZOEYmy daughter is relocating and cannot take her with her she sweet lovin oit bull Americanized pit she think shes a 3 pounder but she really isn't but over al we love and dread seeing her go but we have no chioce

OMG!!! I was ready to answer the ad..I'll take your 2 yo granddaughter. Then I saw it is a 3 pound pit bull. ( I don't think it is really 3 pounds)

Doesn’t surprise me at all. Lots of people refer to their pets as kids or fur babies, especially if they are childless. Hope they are able to find her a good home.

Lol! I was like what???? hahaha
I get what she is saying about a pit bull that thinks its 3 pounds. My daughter has one that is probably 90 pounds who will lay on you all day if you let him because he thinks he's a 3 pound lap dog!

A 3 pound pit bull? What?

Meh. Three of my pets have human names.
So does mine, but there seems to be a common thing about folks with out children naming their pets human names and talking about them like they are children.

So does mine, but there seems to be a common thing about folks with out children naming their pets human names and talking about them like they are children.

Yup, though the minute they offer to give one away, that kind of nullifies the “dog as my child” situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter