OMG! This is sooo addicting...catch the eggs!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I found the link to this game on one of the freebie sights and it is sooo addicting. If you catch 300 eggs you win something...a t-shirt or something but it is so fun! Try it!

Catch the eggs!

Just tried it! Cute, but I think it would be impossible to get 300! Or maybe I'm just not very good LOL

Thanks Beauty. I love games like this. My eyes are now buggy from all the eggs. :D

Oh Beth...that was cute, but I think I'm cross eyed now!! :rolleyes:

I got 199 first try.......my eyes are all funny now..:)

Thanks for that........nothing like a game to pass the time away:teeth:

Soooo close!!!! 289! :teeth: I made the top of the high scores, but didn't quite hit 300. I've gotta get back to studying so I don't have to pull a complete all-nighter, but LOL I took a break to play the egg catching game! :p :teeth:

Its driving me insane!! I've only gotten to 270! If anyone gets to 300 let me know what you won...loL!

Oh no! LOL! It records your most recent score in the high score list, not your personal best. I should learn to quit while I'm ahead, LOL, as now it's listed as 254. :p Oh well... I'll just have to play again later! :p

I keep checking my score to see how I'm doing & lose concentration:teeth:

I don't need to know about things like this!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I get addicted very easily LOL!!!! But I'm in the top score section!!! tt;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter