OMG!! We leave tonight!

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
I can't believe it's finally here. Talk about major butterflies in my stomach. Talk to you all in May.

Have a great time! April is a wonderful time of year at WDW! The Epcot Flower's are awesome! Topiaries EVERYWHERE!

I know what you mean about butterlies before you go ~ just think about seeing the castle for the first time this week! S

Have a WONDERFUL time, mom_rules! It's going to be so much fun!! :) :bounce: :)

I'm sitting here typing up my trip report from my March trip and I soooo wish I could be back there! I agree with Sandra, the gardens are going to be gorgeous! Takes lots of pictures, please!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Don't forget to take notes so that we can enjoy your trip when you get back!

Say HI to Uncle Mickey! I haven't posted this yet, but on our way back into Canada, Customs asked whether we were visiting relatives. I said, no, just WDW! He said, "Uncle Mickey!" So as far as I'm concerned, he is part of the family now!LOL

It comes from an official of the Canadian Government!

Have a great trip!

Scratch

:smooth:

Have a wonderful time!!! We were there early last April and it was great. The Epcot Garden Show hadn't started yet but they were gettin things ready and it should be awesome.

Cdnmickeylover

Thanks all-I got a huge notebook-lots of lead and 12 rolls of film and about 25 PS's. I'll let you know how it goes. (You would think this was our first trip down wouldn't you?)

Only 20 hours to go, mom_rules!! :)

It's amazing, it seems like the trip will never come....and the next thing you know...you're on your way!!! :)

Have a fantastic time!! :)

Have an excellent time and say hi to Pooh for me!

See you there!!! ;) Have a wonderful time!! AKL.........here we come!!!!

mom rules, CJK, Flower4
Have a Magical Time..... Create wonderful memories.

Wendy:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am a little late but to all those who have left and to those who will be leaving,have a great time!

We're back (just last night). Beautiful weather (32-33 each day) and lots of sun. Seeing what we came back to-I'd rather be in Florida right now.

Can't wait for all your details!

I know this weather is crappy! At least it's not snowing!

Scratch
:smooth:

Thanks and good point!! At least the sun is shining now.

Happy Mother's Day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter