OMG, you have to eat....(snack edition.)

proud mom

Take me to my happy place.
What are the snacks you must eat when at Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney or even the resorts? Inquiring bellies want to know.

PS: my trip is at the end of February.

Thanks!

Are the Matterhorn Macaroons still a thing at Jolly Holiday? If you like macaroons (coconut-flavored), those are YUM and adorable because they look like the Matterhorn.

Churro
Beignets
Mint Julep
Cinnamon roll from jolly holiday (I haven’t had one in year but this is my dad’s favorite)

I guess it could be considered a meal or a snack, but the Chili Cone Queso at DCA is one of my favorites! Also, dole whip, and of course the churros.

pineapple spears in Adventureland, strawberries and dipping chocolate at the truck near Monsters Inc in Hollywoodland in DCA

Pickle Popcorn from the Cozy Cones. Sounds so weird, tastes soooo good.
Also a Dole Whip.

This probably isn't exactly what this thread is looking for, however I like to get a large cup of sparkling water from Pizza Planet (self-serve) and squeeze in a few lemon slices. I've been off sugar for more than thirty years. This, to me, is about as close as I'll come to a soda. But once your taste buds adjust and you come to understand and appreciate simple tastes, this is a nice one. Also, it has virtually no calories. Oh - and it's free ;-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!