MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hi Is it possible for you to make me a stroller tag with Toy Story or fab 6 characters that says Ethan & Aiden stroller we are going in July to Disney World.
Also If you could do a 4x6 autograph cover that says Ethan's Autograph Book and a second one that says Aiden's Autograph Book. ( either Fab 6 or Mickey or Toy Story) just different one for each boy.
I also need a welcome letter saying from Mickey or Toys Story one with Ethan's name one with Aiden's name
I was trying to see if you made a letter that I could mail saying like I hear your coming can't wait to see you , etc.......... If you do can you make me two of these one Ethan and one for Aiden

Thanks very much I really appreciate anything you can do.
Tammy

Last reminder since it's been over two weeks and I still have not heard back from you. Your items will be deleted Sunday, 2/17.

Hello, you do fabulous work!! I'm interested in an invite for the After Fireworks Dessert Party at MK for Thursday, August 1, 2019
8:15pm is check-in time.
This is my "gift" to the 14 family and friends that are joining me for the week at Disney for my FAB 5-0 birthday on that day.

Thank you!!

Hi! I made the invite for you and I am going to pm you a link to my Flickr account so you can download the full resolution copy if you like it.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn,
I am going on my first Disney Cruise! So excited! I was wondering if you could make the Disney cruise ship design with the Mickey heads and fireworks for me. Our family name is Seltzer, our names are Donna & Jeff and the Ship is the Fantasy.
Also, do you make anything that goes around the number on the door? I would love to put Mickey ears are something similar.
Thanks so much,
Donna

I have your cruise request you asked for done, and I will address your other question in the message I send you with the link to my Flickr.

phonto.png

Hi Dawn!
You are so kind to offer your talent for us all.
I wonder if you will be able to help me. I am looking for Mickey Heads for my parents that are cruising with us for the first time.
I know it's a lot to ask, but can you make Mickey Heads from flags? I know they would be amazed if the had a Mickey Head based on the Swedish Flag with their names on it: Ann and Uno (one each). I would also be grateful if you could do a Mickey Head with Goofy for Uno and Chip n´Dale for Ann.
if you can't I totally understand. Thank you so much for your help! / Mia

@asemaria , Hi! I made the flags you asked for today, I will post everything once I'm finished though. With the Goofy and Chip & Dale, do you want the characters to be in their cruise attire or just regular?

@asemaria , Hi! I made the flags you asked for today, I will post everything once I'm finished though. With the Goofy and Chip & Dale, do you want the characters to be in their cruise attire or just regular?
Thank you so much! I am amazed at your generousity.
I think that my parents would like the characters in their normal attire.
Could you do the flags for me and my husband as well? The names are Mia and Fredrik. I forgot about us. If it's too much for you, please ignore my request.
Thank you so much for all your work and help.

@asemaria , I have your items done and uploaded to my Flickr. I will pm you a link to download the full resolution copies from there if you like them. I wasn't sure if you wanted the Mickey heads with the black ears, or wanted the flag to fill the whole head, so I did both for you.

phonto.png

Hi!! We are currently dreaming of summer in the midst of a cold winter here, and that includes our July cruise to Alaska.... was wondering if you would be able to make a few Mickey heads for us, please? Thank you!

Stitch head w/ Aiden on one ear
Rainbow tie dye (#1) Mickeys-one with Aiden, one with Jonathan
Rainbow tie dye Minnie’s (#1)- one with Lillian, one with Holly

I Looked at all of your other Mickey heads and didn’t see what my kids are looking for, but I will put it out there in case you have something! If not, no worries!!

All can be Mickey heads, please!
Inside out characters ( Lillian)
Pluto (Lillian)
Destiny The whale shark from finding Dory (Lillian)

Flounder from little mermaid (Aiden)
Captain America (or if not, do you have anything Marvel superhero for my 14yo son LOL) (Aiden)

And finally, since this is an Alaska cruise, can you do a smaller Mickey head with buffalo plaid and a moose on it with Berdinka Family, Disney Wonder, and July 2019 please?

Thank you so much!!!

@mommymoose , I am done with your requests. BTW, I had already made you the moose this past November. I included it again for you. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there. They will be there for two weeks, and then, then will be deleted.

phonto.png

Last edited:
Hi Dawn, can you please help me on the follow items for my upcoming Disney Wonder cruise on July 29, 2019:

Mickey Head -
Caitlyn - Dumbo
Caitlyn - Captain Marvel
Kristen - Rainbow Unicorn (from Inside Out)
Elena - Pooh (Classic Pooh if possible)
Elena - Duffy

Rapunzel Mickey head - Kristen

Celebrating my birthday cupcake - Left ear: Caitlyn, right ear: 2019, 13

Do you do name fill as well?

Thanks in advance! :flower1:

@asemaria , I have your items done and uploaded to my Flickr. I will pm you a link to download the full resolution copies from there if you like them. I wasn't sure if you wanted the Mickey heads with the black ears, or wanted the flag to fill the whole head, so I did both for you.

View attachment 384302

Thank you so much! They look amazing! I'm really grateful. My parents will be so surprised and amazed. Thank you!

Hi Dawn, can you please help me on the follow items for my upcoming Disney Wonder cruise on July 29, 2019:

Mickey Head -
Caitlyn - Dumbo
Caitlyn - Captain Marvel
Kristen - Rainbow Unicorn (from Inside Out)
Elena - Pooh (Classic Pooh if possible)
Elena - Duffy

Rapunzel Mickey head - Kristen

Celebrating my birthday cupcake - Left ear: Caitlyn, right ear: 2019, 13

Do you do name fill as well?

Thanks in advance! :flower1:

I did these for you today. I wasn't sure which Rapunzel you wanted, so I did both. Also have a choice with Captain Marvel.

I will send you the link to my Flickr and if you like them, please download the full resolution copies from there. I also addressed your other question in a private message. The images will be deleted from my Flickr in two weeks.

phonto.png

I need to take a break due to my health issues, for at least two weeks.

Please do not post any requests until I open my thread back up. If you post a request here while I am closed, I will just totally ignore it when I come back. I will not fill it!

View attachment 385230

I hope your health issues improve and you feel much better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!