???? on Buena Vista Suites

eswill

I Am the Rebel Spy
Has anyone stayed at the Buena Vista Suites? We are thinking about staying there rather than an All Star Resort. How do they compare? What exactly is a 2 Room Queen suite? Is the transportation to the parks close or do you have to walk to DD to catch a bus? Any help would be great.

thanks, Spence:)

I have never stayed there, but I was just going to suggest that you might get more adive in Orlando Area attractions/Hotel folder :-)

We stayed there Oct of 2000 it was a nice older hotel and has a free all you can eat breakfest buffet with most kinds of breakfast food that people eat. The hotel does have buses that go to the parks but we drove every day about 20mins average to the parks. This is an off site hotel and walking to DD is not something you would want to do. Also the 2 room suite has 1 room with 2 queen beds the other is a living room with sleeper sofa and tvs in both rooms. Hope this helps but we have not been to the AS so no help there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter