On DDP, Party of Six (automatic 18% tip): What Happens at CRT?

TigerlilyAJ

DIS Veteran
We're visiting CRT for the first time. I know how the tip works for other meals on the DDP, where they add an automatic 18% to our check for a party of six. What happens at CRT, where the cash price includes the tip? Will they separate out the tip portion and present it to me to pay at the end of our meal? Or do we just pay our 2 credits per person and call it a day?
I'm buying Target Disney gift cards for tips, and need to budget!
TIA!

(Note for other larger families: this 18% happens even when someone in the party is under 36 months and pays no charge for the food, i.e. only five paying members of party still get the automatic 6+ tip added.)

With CRT, Hoop Dee Doo and Spirit of Aloha, the gratuity is included in everyone's meal and you will not get a bill with a tip amount on it regardless of the size of your party. It's just the 2 credits per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!