On line check in at ASMusic question

Julia Ann

DIS Veteran
We have booked a preferred room at all stars music which is Calypso buildings so I'm told. When completing the room requests (landscape view/high floor etc) Calypso is one of the options. I assume I don't need to request it as already paid for it????

Hi,

The Jazz rooms are also preferred, and a little further down from Calypso - so if you want to be really close to the lobby/food court & buses I would say to request Calypso so they can do their best to allocate you that building.

I stayed as ASMu back in 2015 and in the Calypso building on the ground floor facing the car park - it was a perfect room and only a couple of minutes to everything.

Thanks Azza1987. I've opted for Calypso with landscape view. We usually request high floor - hopefully we won't hear much noise above us ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!