? On linking credit card to MB

kniquy

DIS Veteran
we will be traveling with our in laws in April- currently my CC is linked to my account/reservation. Can they link a CC just to their oun MB or can CC only be linked to a room reservations. I have added them on to my MDE account to make it easier to manage dining and FP reservations.

We are thinking it would be nice if we go separate ways they will have charging capabilities to their own card

Credit cards are linked through your room reservation, but they can link multiple cards and assign each to different people. The card isn't linked to the band, per se, but that's the effect.

So if you have a 2 bedroom unit with 2 families in it how does each family pay for their own incidentals. Since I own the DVC the reservation is in my name. Thank you

So if you have a 2 bedroom unit with 2 families in it how does each family pay for their own incidentals. Since I own the DVC the reservation is in my name. Thank you

The Front Desk can set it up so that room charges go to the appropriate CC based on individual.

Can they link a CC just to their oun MB or can CC only be linked to a room reservations.

The CCs are only linked to a MB if you have an onsite reservation. Once inside the confines having having the onsite reservation, you can put different CCs to link via the MB.

If you're traveling with them but staying separately, and they are offsite, they won't be able to charge to a MB they buy (or might have from a previous stay).

When we are traveling with family we have the front desk limit all charges to only our CC. And then if our guests want to charge to their MB, they will have to go to the front desk and arrange it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!