On my own - Suggestions for dining.

I’ve eaten at the bar at Homecoming, boathouse and Raglan, all good. For brunch on Thursday, you could go for a late breakfast at one of the resorts.

My husband just came back from Orlando, missed nor’easter #2! He didn’t do any sit downs in Disney Springs but he went to earl of sandwich twice and loved what he got both times.

He did say, near the convention center was some Mexican restaurant and it was really good. Like so good he couldn’t stop talking about it and their freshly made tortillas!

I hope you’re planning to hit up the Outdoor Kitchens in Epcot. That format is certainly one that you can enjoy on your own.

Oh for sure. I'm not planning on doing any table service while in Epcot. I have a couple places I want to try. Gonna snack around the world for sure.

I've considered Boma for one evening, but I'm already planning Sanaa. However I did think about doing Sanaa on Thursday and just doing the Bread Service before heading to the airport for my flight home.

That would leave two evenings open for Disney Dining, one at Disney Springs, and somewhere else. So many choices, not enough time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband just came back from Orlando, missed nor’easter #2! He didn’t do any sit downs in Disney Springs but he went to earl of sandwich twice and loved what he got both times.

He did say, near the convention center was some Mexican restaurant and it was really good. Like so good he couldn’t stop talking about it and their freshly made tortillas!

You don't say? That's near where I am staying. Please ask him if he remembers the name.

You don't say? That's near where I am staying. Please ask him if he remembers the name.

Uncle Julio’s mexician restaurant and it’s at the Coca Cola Orlando eye across from the yard house in I drive. Can get to it from universal blvd from the other side....just repeating what he is spewing out to me....

And he liked Millers Ale house. He ate there twice and I know once at least alone at the bar.

Uncle Julio’s mexician restaurant and it’s at the Coca Cola Orlando eye across from the yard house in I drive. Can get to it from universal blvd from the other side....just repeating what he is spewing out to me....

And he liked Millers Ale house. He ate there twice and I know once at least alone at the bar.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. If I can't narrow something down or get out of my conference late, this might just be an option. I'm staying a block away from the Orlando Eye.

I am in the works right now of planning a solo trip. I am looking at it as an opportunity to try some of the places that my family never really were interested in. For example I love Mexican food of all kinds, but my husband doesn't so I have both restaurants in Mexico on my list. I think that the out of out of place is only in our heads as nobody else is going to be paying attention or care if we are dining by ourselves. I plan on bringing a book to read, by journal and of course I will always have my phone with me.

A few weeks I managed to snag a reservation for 1 for Be Our Guest for my birthday on St. Patrick's Day. I'm wondering if there were any others who have been there solo. I am used to going solo to the parks and typically bring my own food or get some QS meals. I'm hoping I don't feel awkward being by myself.

A few weeks I managed to snag a reservation for 1 for Be Our Guest for my birthday on St. Patrick's Day. I'm wondering if there were any others who have been there solo. I am used to going solo to the parks and typically bring my own food or get some QS meals. I'm hoping I don't feel awkward being by myself.
I've gone there solo several times. You will be fine!

If you are at Disney springs and want a burger, D-Luxe Burger is pretty fantastic. They are huge too. I highly recommend it.

Nothing to add rather than your profile picture makes me want to recommend the “really thin pancakes”:tongue::sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter