On the verge of crying and screaming for joy

I remember my first trip as a paying adult. DW and I and our then 7 year old. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge Villas and closed a park down every night. There were EMH until 2 am at MK one night. It was truly magic. Congratulations and have a fantastic time!

Ducky’s mom, I love happy endings

Thrilling your dream vacation is gonna happen!

You have a long stay and lots of planned things to do

I know you and the family will enjoy every minute there

That is WONDERFUL!:cheer2: ENJOY BC!:banana: A great, convenient resort, and you will LOVE STORMALONG BAY:beach:, my favorite pool on property!

I just found this thread but I am so happy for you. Growing up I only went to WDW twice, each time we only went to one park, stayed offsite at cheap motels, packed lunches. It's the best my family could do and since most of my friends were in the same economic class I didn't know any different, that people could go for a week, stay onsite, visit multiple parks, eat with Mickey. We took our son for the first time right before he turned 3. It was a long weekend trip, and we stayed at the Contemporary Club Level with a RO discount. I booked 3 character meals that weekend! The first one he met was Pooh Bear at Crystal Palace, and when he hugged him I teared up. I'm so grateful for what I can give my kids, but worry sometimes that they won't appreciate how lucky they are because they don't know any different either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!