On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Rachal - those are great! Wish I would have taken pictures of my stuff before I sent them out...since I have a computer again! Funny...I used Holiday Hoopla for my page title! LOL

due to the recent upheaval in my life today (my grandma passed) on top of everything else I have to do today. I will be sorting, and taking pics this weekend and plan to have them out in the mail by monday.

Lisa, do you want me to hold on to yours till 4th of July

Kristi, LaWanna yours will be out soon as I finish your other stuff :) hopefully no later than weds.

No stress :) just want them on their way. :) check it off my list. Move on to the next thing. Wigs, shoes, costumes, dance recital. Life goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

ok, just wanted to make sure that was still the plan. :goodvibes

Things are going well. So far.

Dance fires are put out. DS is napping. now to get something productive done!!!!!!

yup, we will be there...just let me know what time :thumbsup2

:hug:

happy you got the fires out :goodvibes

we can plan when its closer!

isn't that why they are "paying" you the BIG bucks :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I wish it was big bucks, i havent had a pay raise there in 6 years now. I did get asked about one, and that we would discuss it after this was all over. :woohoo:

I make what I made at my job with no taxes but its credited straight to my dance account.

I wish it was big bucks, i havent had a pay raise there in 6 years now. I did get asked about one, and that we would discuss it after this was all over. :woohoo:

I make what I made at my job with no taxes but its credited straight to my dance account.

well you should be getting a raise...what would they do without you ....with all the classes the girl do, that's got to help out!

so is next Saturday still on for E"s party?

well you should be getting a raise...what would they do without you ....with all the classes the girl do, that's got to help out!

so is next Saturday still on for E"s party?

Have a disaster like last year.

No, I have to change it, waiting on a phone call back from the place, they called and i missed it. I'm trying for sunday the 10th at 12. DD#2 has a dance team sleepover on the 9th, so that has to be on my time not her dads :headache: But hes out of luck anyhow cause she has to be at nutcracker tryouts at 8 friday night too :lmao:

Have a disaster like last year.

No, I have to change it, waiting on a phone call back from the place, they called and i missed it. I'm trying for sunday the 10th at 12. DD#2 has a dance team sleepover on the 9th, so that has to be on my time not her dads :headache: But hes out of luck anyhow cause she has to be at nutcracker tryouts at 8 friday night too :lmao:

okay let me know when its all figured out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!