Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootiss

cheese and crackers
Where fairy tales and the modern-day collide. Loved the casting. Jennifer Morrison is totally engaging as Emma Swan and Ginnifer Goodwin is an amazing Snow White. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching, props to the Lost guys!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Where fairy tales and the modern-day collide. Loved the casting. Jennifer Morrison is totally engaging as Emma Swan and Ginnifer Goodwin is an amazing Snow White. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed watching, props to the Lost guys!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I thought it premiered tonight. How did you watch it already? Is it already on-line? Can't wait to watch it.

We are planning on watching it. It will be hard to turn it back and forth from the baseball game lol

We are planning on watching it. It will be hard to turn it back and forth from the baseball game lol

Not to give anything away, but you really have to pay attention.
Remember this is from the the guys who wrote Lost lol.

I also liked Grimm, but it is defiantly a darker show, I actually jumped watching it.

Not to give anything away, but you really have to pay attention.
Remember this is from the the guys who wrote Lost lol.

I also liked Grimm, but it is defiantly a darker show, I actually jumped watching it.

thanks, I was afraid of that LOL

When Does Grim come on

I didn't see this thread and started pretty much the same one...:lmao: I'm really looking forward to this show- I hope it's good and it lasts!

Can someone please tell me what network and time this is on tonight? My dd mentioned wanting to watch it, I have seen it advertised but never really paid too much attention to those details. Thanks!

Can someone please tell me what network and time this is on tonight? My dd mentioned wanting to watch it, I have seen it advertised but never really paid too much attention to those details. Thanks!

ABC 7 central

thanks, I was afraid of that LOL

When Does Grim come on

Release Date : 28 , October 2011
Genre : drama
Description : “Grimm” is about the fairy tales that you have heard before bedtime comes to life when Detective Nick Burhardt (David Giuntoli ) thought that moving to Portland, Oregon was a good idea. It was until he started seeing things he couldn’t explain such as normal beautiful women turning into hags or a normal man turning into a troll. Nick goes to his relative in the hospital who tells him that he has the Grimm, a supernatural power that is able to see the creatures in real life. With his partner Lt. Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) the pair track down a killer in a “Little Red Riding Hood” tale

NBC, I believe. I get to watch them online.

Release Date : 28 , October 2011
Genre : drama
Description : “Grimm” is about the fairy tales that you have heard before bedtime comes to life when Detective Nick Burhardt (David Giuntoli ) thought that moving to Portland, Oregon was a good idea. It was until he started seeing things he couldn’t explain such as normal beautiful women turning into hags or a normal man turning into a troll. Nick goes to his relative in the hospital who tells him that he has the Grimm, a supernatural power that is able to see the creatures in real life. With his partner Lt. Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) the pair track down a killer in a “Little Red Riding Hood” tale

NBC, I believe. I get to watch them online.

Thanks, glad they aren't on the same time or day lol

I would think Grimm is not kid appropriate....how is Once Upon a Time?

I watched it with my kids. The listing rates it PG (8+)

ETA we just started watching it on time shift in HD this time (so much better). We liked it well enough to watch twice

Well, I had high hopes, but..um..so far it's a cross between a Sy-Fi made for TV fantasy movie and a soap opera...taking the worst elements from both. Let's hope it gets better.

Underwhelming.

Well, I had high hopes, but..um..so far it's a cross between a Sy-Fi made for TV fantasy movie and a soap opera...taking the worst elements from both. Let's hope it gets better.

Underwhelming.

Yeah my dd has already given up and is in her room listening to music. I have it on and my ds 8 is sitting here watching it but he just keeps asking questions like "mom do they use a real baby for that?". :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter