Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a different actor....

sanitariumworker.png

Thanks for that! Of course, now, where the heck is Owen's dad? :happytv:

lovesmurfs said:
It's a different actor....

OMG...you actually found a pic. I was trying to find one everywhere. You're right. He's completely different. So where the heck is Owens Dad? Unless he's trapped in a room like Belle was all those years.

I wonder if it is annoying to the show creators that we all obsess about the janitor that was in a 5 second clip.

If they just kind of sigh and are like 'geez, now we're gonna have to bring him into the story somehow, he was really just there for background'

I wonder if it is annoying to the show creators that we all obsess about the janitor that was in a 5 second clip.

If they just kind of sigh and are like 'geez, now we're gonna have to bring him into the story somehow, he was really just there for background'

That is what happened in Lost. They found themselves having to explain polar bears, smoke monsters, food drops, Jack's tattoos.... I feel like the crazy rush to explain things toward the end was just awful.

I have to re-watch the episode, but we think the dragon is a certain red friend from Mulan. Remember that the curse only affected part of the fairy tale land. Mulan Fa was fine.....so wouldn't her family guardian be as well? He said he wasn't from there, but knew magic and how to get to it. I wonder how he travels between worlds..Not sure how a stun gun killed him...

Still can't get past the August died from a stun gun thing. Wood isn't a good conductor for electricity, so I don't get it. I can suspend belief for many things, but a stun gun? That is just crazy!

I think we will be seeing more of young P with J, didn't we see photos of them on the beach for future episodes? I like that he turned into a boy and gets another change, btu I also got the impression that he wanted Emma together with Neil so he could "fix" it but wanted Emma for himself, thus the selfish part of it.

Not sure whats up with crazy fiancée lady/Owens wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!