• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Once Upon a Toy

POOH&PIGLET

I love my DW, DDs, & DVC!
The Summer edition of Disney Magazine says on August 1 "The 16,000-square-foot interactive superstore ONCE UPON A TOY has its Grand Opening in Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World."

Is this a new store or a rehab of an existing store?
What makes it "interactive?"

It's a brand new store in DTD down where the pin cart used to be and near the fountain the kids are always playing in. Don't know what makes it interactive.

I think it is going to be like the Lego store where you can play with the toys.

A new Toy Store in Downtown Disney. A big Whoop- de - doo!
I personally could not care less. Is there anyone here excited about this? I don't go to WDW or Downtown Disney to buy toys.
Do you?

Larry

I go to WOD all the time because they give a DC discount on all merchandise. I save all my non outlet shopping for the end and then shop there for most everything.

I read that we would be able to get Disney versions of board games...someone said a HM Clue. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter