One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

blessedmom4

WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!

EVERYBODY is welcome, whether you have read our reports before or just stumbled across this thread and thought it was about the Seven Dwarves, we are glad you found us, sit back and read our tale.

Stay tuned friends, you are NEVER going to believe this...

I'm hijacking this Thread!!!
Who am I? Well I'm Tracy, I live in Northern Canada and I love Disney!

I took a solo trip to WDW September 2012 and there I met a lovely family.

Me and my dear Friend, Judy:

I've been dreaming of going back to Disney ever since I left! As I was planning my way back, I though I could go by myself but what would be even more fun? Renting a house and filling it with my lovely friends! One turned into 7 and now we are all going to Florida!! I can't be more excited that Judy, Pete, Christian, David, Rachel and Lisa are joining me, because they are a super fun family with lots of laughter! They have been through a lot but dont let it keep them down!

Here is another photo of Pete, with their fabulous children, Christian, David, Rachel and Lisa (since, for some reason I never got a photo of Pete when we met :( )

So, Welcome to our PTR!!!

Our dates are January 12th to 19th!

Along with sharing about planning, (or lack thereof, lol) we will include reminiscing about past trips (Judy, nudge, nudge) and general life. I hope you join in, and share with us!

How exciting is this???? Tracy came into our lives shortly after Lisa's Make a Wish trip and we became fast friends!! She has the best personality, an infectious laugh and a generous heart! When she asked Pete and I if we would come share a house with her, how could I say no!!!???!!! A trip to Florida, with my good friend sounded like a PERFECT idea to me!! My children love her, she is easy to talk to and we all 7 have a lot of fun together...so this should be an AMAZING trip and a great way to get over the January blahs!! I am beyond excited to share this journey with her and she can pick up my slack when I fall down on responses. I am incredibly happy!!! I promised Tracy I would share some stories from our most recent trip as well, it was a doozy!! (and I mean that is a great way). :goodvibes

I love pictures, so I will post a few more in here over the next day or so.

My children (left to right) David, Christian, Rachel and Lisa
file_zpsb33848cd.jpg

Pete and Rachel
file_zps6eef0cee.jpg

Tracy and Lisa
file_zps21da1714.jpg

Christian, David, Rachel, Lisa and Tracy
file_zpsb2128130.jpg

The six of us: Pete, David, Rachel, Judy, Christian and Lisa at David's Graduation from High School this past May.
file_zpse964198e.jpg

This is our dog Bandit. He is a certified Therapy dog, trained by Rachel, she is his handler. We visit schools, nursing homes and the Ronald McDonald house.
e1a57049.jpg

f01c7d08.jpg

77cef649.jpg

0b8e55bb.jpg

9fa6cbdf.jpg

I'm here!!! (Now to read!!)

OMG!! Yeah that your going to get to go back and so soon!!!!!! Why oh why couldn't it be June though? lol Can't wait to hear all the plans and all of the adventures you had on your last trip.

Wow, what a surprise of a return trip in January with Tracy! I know you will all have a wonderful time.:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about your plans and reading about what you did during your last trip Judy.

I am so happy for all seven of you! How exciting to have something to look forward to. Tracy, you are very generous and kind. Judy, I am so happy you all agreed to go, I think this is much better than a solo trip. :goodvibes Looking forward to pics of your last trip.

:welcome:
Glad you are finding us from Judy's other thread!!

We told Christian, David, Rachel and Lisa yesterday and posted this thread so it feels 'offical' now and I am sooo excited! I can't wait till January!
:banana::banana::banana:

Disney with friends is the best!

How exciting for all of you to go together. That's usually when we go to get away from Minnesota winters. We rent a house too and love having so much room and our own pool where even I go swimming. Can't wait to hear all about it. Glad Lisa's legs are feeling better. Maybe she just needs a day off from dance, although I bet she would say she didn't. Looking forward to hearing all your plans.

I'm here! Going back to read.

I'm back and OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for the seven of you! Tracy, it's so sweet of you to offer to share the home with Judy and her lovely family. I can hardly wait to hear about all of the plans.

Joining in! I'm so excited to read about your trip! Love going in January, it's a great time!

Wow! How exciting! I am so thrilled for you guys and how wonderful of Tracy. I have to admit when I figured out that you were going back, before I read when I was kinda chanting in my head "please let it be May, please let it be May..." Aww well, I geuss I'll have to keep waiting. I'm sure I'll meet you irl sometime my dear freind. In the mean time I am so happy for you. Can't wait to read more.

I am so glad you get to go back. How sweet of Tracy. I am here but probably won't post much. Just know that I am reading and that everyone who posts on the thread is in my prayers daily.

How exciting!!! I love hearing stories like this and you get another trip in...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am here following along. I am glad that ya'll get to go back and with friends makes it even specialer. We were going in January but it has been canceled for me and my husband due to money. Hope that ya'll have a great and relaxing trip while you are there. I hope that Lisa's leg is feeling better and isn't giving her to many problems. I was sorry to hear about your cousin. I am glad to hear that your dad is doing better and you got to spend some special time with him and the rest of your family.

Thoughts and prayers to all that need them.

EEEEP this is so exciting! :banana: Our family rented a house with my aunt and uncle a few years ago when we went to Florida and it was amazing!! Can't wait to hear all about your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!