One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

Hi Everyone Sorry, I haven't been on in a long time.

Michelle, glad to hear about your mom getting to come home!

WDWRids - sorry your DH is experiencing pain.

Prayers for everyone that need it. :hug:

Awww, Tonya, what a sweet thing for Ty to get to experience!

Hope Judy and family are well. We just got back from our spring break trip. We drove to see my grandmother in Tucson. It was so nice to just sit out on her nice warm, sunny patio and visit with her.

It has been a while since I have been on the boards. I hope you and the family are doing well Judy. When is the TR going to start? I remember you said you were doing the PTR and Tracy was doing the TR. I miss reading about everyone. I thought I would have a lot to catch up on and I do not. :sad:

Well I gotta say I miss everyone :( Judy I hope your family is doing ok. Tracey I hope you are doing well too!! Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hoping you all pop in soon too:grouphug:

Judy ~ Hope all is well. Praying for you and your family!

Hope everyone else is doing well as well. Annabelle got her cast off a week ago but isn't walking yet so we are hoping/praying she will soon. (Doctor said it was normal tho.) Prayers for all. :)

Glad to hear Annabelle got her cast off! One of the little girls in the 2-year-old class got her cast off in the fall and it took her about a month to finally start walking properly again. She kept dragging her healed leg around like she still had the cast on it, so I think that must be normal. A cast that big must be heavy on such a little person and I bet it takes awhile to get used to having it off.

It was 72 degrees here on Saturday and then yesterday we got 8 inches of snow - I just about cried. I am so ready for spring! We are supposed to get more snow on Thursday and then hopefully it will warm up for Easter. I feel bad for all these little girls who have their gorgeous new Easter dresses all covered up with winter coats and sweaters!

We started Ezra's evaluations with the psychologist this past week. Of course, he is cooperating and behaving beautifully with the doctor so I feel like he is not getting a true picture of what we have been dealing with. The doctor is going to think we are making everything up. The first day after testing, we left the office and got to the car where Ezra had a total meltdown/tantrum in the parking lot for no discernible reason. David looked at me and said, "Quick! Run back up and get the doctor so he can see this!" And I replied, "Hurry, get out your phone and record it so he can see it!" Sigh. I am really praying we will get a correct diagnosis but I am questioning if that will happen as long as he keeps cooperating! Poor kid has been having accidents at school and overnight recently, too, so I know something is up but I haven't got a clue what the problem is. I hope this doctor can get us some answers.

Judy, hope your family is doing well and everyone is staying healthy. We think of you often!

I don’t have a lot of time; however, wanted you all to know I am reading. Thank you for the wonderful anniversary wishes. Life here has had its ups and downs, but nothing is too big for God. Thank you for praying.

Thank you for the wonderful anniversary wishes Marv, Amy, Krystal, Emma and Tonya!

I am keeping up with the prayer needs, so happy Annabelle has her cast off and I hope she will be walking normally soon! Praying Ezra has his needs diagnosed and met soon! Allyson, praying your DH is feeling better, I don’t have first hand experience to help your friends, God bless them! Michele, prayers for your family, especially your Mom. So happy she is finally home! Courtney, continuing to pray for your family and your BF family! Gail, prayers for you and Billy!!

Rosie, Jennie, Marilyn, Deb, Debbie, Debbie, Happybelle, Tonya, Amy, Helovesme, Nakirra, Sandra...all of you who read here, Thank you for the continued support and prayers. We are still sharing one vehicle and Lisa has had so many more health needs and appts lately I just don’t have a lot of time to DIS. I AM as close as the phone though!! I miss you all and am grateful for your love and friendship. I hope I didn't miss anyone, it was completely unintentional if I did.

TRACY, my friend and co-hort...WHEN are you starting this TR????? Do you want me too?? Or do you want me to start another PTR, because I don’t know how or when; but, I know WHERE I AM going back!

Now I leave you with this reflection as we remember Good Friday and what it truly means for all of us.

file_zps893f4ad4.jpg

Judy, thank you for taking time to come and update us. I am sorry to hear that Lisa is having more medical issues. We think of you often and pray for your family. May you have a blessed Easter weekend together!

May I request prayer for my sister? She is 23 weeks pregnant and was rushed to the hospital last night in severe pain with vomiting. The ER doctors said it was due to a large ovarian cyst she's had for awhile that suddenly twisted. They wanted to operate immediately, but my BIL was uncomfortable with the surgeon on call (bad experience in the past with him) and so my sister's OB transferred her to UMass instead by ambulance. UMass has a NICU as well as several high-risk pregnancy surgeons, which their local hospital does not have. This type of surgery usually takes about an hour, but my sister was in surgery for 5 hours. The surgeon said the ovary had twisted around itself not once, but 3 times and strangled her tube. Normally, they can do it laparascopically and send the patient home the next day, but with a pregnant mom, it becomes much more complicated. They removed the ovary and tube and were able to avoid the baby (doctor said baby kept kicking away the whole time and it was pretty neat to watch!). Fortunately, she and the baby are doing well today, but they are keeping a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't go into early labor, as I guess that is the most concerning possible side effect of the surgery at this time. I am not sure how many days they will keep her at this point. She is having a lot of swelling in her face and feet and they want to make sure that is not an indication of a bigger problem, as well. My Mom said this afternoon that she is still having quite a bit of vomiting, but they think that is now due to the anesthesia, not the cyst. She has 3 other children (8, 6 &4) who are being hosted by various relatives at the moment...I so wish we lived closer so I could help out.

I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and that you all enjoy your Easter holiday with your families!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!