One became SEVEN?!? How did THAT happen? 4/24 UPDATE

Hi I am hoping some of you can pray for my daughter. She has a CCHD and so far had her initial repair at 11 days old and 2 caths. She has been having not so good symptoms in the past 2 months so off to the cardiologist we go! She is being seen on the 15th and has an echo, ekg and office visit. She is turning 6 this summer and we are happy we made it this far on the first open heart but we also know that she will need an additional repair very soon, I am just dreading that this repair will be sooner than what I am ready for. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Her name is Faith. :flower3:

Judy I am also hoping all is well with you and your family!

Love how your family is so close. Glad you all got to spend the day together. Happy birthday Pete!!
Thanks Sandra, they always pull through for each other. :goodvibes
Judy, prayers for all the family's needs! Also praying for all the requests.

:dancer:party::bday: to Pete! :cake:

Have a great time blessing those at the mission tonight!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the children.

Thank you Gail! I hope you are having great time. :love: Pete had a good time on his BD and we had a good time celebrating. Love to share my fmaily with you. :goodvibes

Great Family pix !!!!
Thanks Rosie!!. :cloud9:
Thank you for that info. I didn't realize that having a mass on the pancreas could mean anything other than pancreatic cancer. Either my sister doesn't know it either or she just neglected to tell me. Mom had her first round of chemo today and said all went well.

It is so good to see pics of your family again Judy! What a blessing you all are to each other and to us.
Debbie, continuing to pray. :hug: I appreciate your kind words my family is especially dear to me today, they pulled through for me yesterday in a huge way and has just left me feeling so humbled, proud and thankful.

Beautiful pictures, Judy! I am so glad you had a beautiful Resurrection Day with your family. We drove down to Colorado Springs and spent the afternoon with my niece and her husband. He does wedding photography and took some family pictures of us. I will see if I can upload a few (haven't done this in awhile!):

I talked to my sister yesterday and she is sounding much better. Her kids will all be home tomorrow, but hopefully the worst of the recovery period is past for her and she can enjoy the rest of this pregnancy!

I hope Pete had a wonderful birthday! Continuing to pray for the needs mentioned here.[/QUOTE]
The pics of your sweet family are stunning!! So happy your Easter was blessed. As usual I am far behind. Praying for all of your needs, for extended family for Ezra and I hope things are progressing for help. Oh how I remember those days of searching and NEEDING someone to help me find answers. :hug:
[quote="lovethattink, post: 51279136"]Happy belated Birthday, Pete!

Thanks for sharing your Easter pictures.[/QUOTE]
Thank you Michelle!! I appreciate you! :goodvibes
[quote="happybelle, post: 51288538"]Judy I love the Easter pictures. I am sorry for all that you have to endure, I wish it could be easier for all of you. I hope Pete had a great birthday. It is just like your family to volunteer on a birthday. Praying for everyone.[/QUOTE]
No worries life is good!! Thanks for your kind words! :goodvibes
[quote="RooRach0906, post: 51306042"]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thank you for the prayers!

Everyone else who is praying for Annabelle, Thank you so much! She is improving slowly but we are talking it one day at a time. [/FONT][/QUOTE]
God Bless Annabelle and you! I hope she is improving and making progress each and every day!!
[quote="RooRach0906, post: 51306140"]praying for your mom!

Glad your sister is doing better but will continue to pray for her and baby.

Prayers for you and your family Judy!!!! Beautiful family pictures! Glad you had a nice Easter. Happy Belated Birthday Pete![/QUOTE]
Thank you Rachel! I have missed you!! :goodvibes
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

thebeesknees ~ Those pictures are gorgeous! Beautiful family. :goodvibes
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Awww, thanks!:goodvibes

Judy, hope you are all well there today. We prayed for your family this morning.
Thank you for the prayers they have worked!!
Happy Belated Birthday to Pete!

Judy, I'm praying for Lisa and for you and that the vehicle situation gets resolved soon.

I know I'm not around much but you guys are in my thoughts often.

I'm dising this morning from an odd place. A two bedroom lodge at Big Cedar Lodge in Branson. Remember the wonderful ministry I told you about that took John on the hunt? By the way I have some new info on them for you. Anyway, they called a few days ago. Apparently someone had booked a non refundable vacation here with their timeshare and then couldn't take it so they donated it to the ministry. Guess who the ministry gave it to?:) The catch was that we had to leave almost right away. It took some do ing and I was totally stressed on the way down but wow was it worth it! This place is quite amazing. Totally different but still almost as good as Disney. I know I know that's a bit like heresy on these boards:lmao: but it's the only way I can describe it.The lodge looks like a classic hunting lodge which of course thrills John and Jonnie and the grounds are gorgeous with lots of activities to do.The only part that saddens me is that Tessa and Paige were locked into a prior commitment to visit someone for the whole week and couldn't come with us. They are having fun though so I am just trying to enjoy this.

As always I loved, loved, loved the pictures.
Krystal, your happy news made me grin al weekend! What a HUGE blessing for your family! I want to see pics and hear all about it!

NOW, are you heading to Disney in less than 2 weeks? I know that was the plan...popcorn::
Stopping by to say hi on this pretty Sunday afternoon.

Praying all is well Judy. :goodvibes
I know why you came by, you saw something. :rotfl2: You are VERY observant...you Amy and D!
Thinking of you Judy.
God Bless Krystal, I need more info...:goodvibes

Hi I am hoping some of you can pray for my daughter. She has a CCHD and so far had her initial repair at 11 days old and 2 caths. She has been having not so good symptoms in the past 2 months so off to the cardiologist we go! She is being seen on the 15th and has an echo, ekg and office visit. She is turning 6 this summer and we are happy we made it this far on the first open heart but we also know that she will need an additional repair very soon, I am just dreading that this repair will be sooner than what I am ready for. Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Her name is Faith. :flower3:

Judy I am also hoping all is well with you and your family!

I know you will have many pray for your daughter :grouphug: I just prayed for Faith and for you! :grouphug: For those who don't know, CCHD stands for Critical Congenital Heart Defect.I know the wait for the 15th is very hard to deal with, the unknown is always so hard. Please let me know if you want/need to talk. I appreciate your good wishes.

Judy is here! Good to "see" you my friend!

Hi Lisa :yay: Thanks for being happy to see me, sometimes when you are away it can be hard to get back in the swing of things. This computer is letting me log in to the DIS today and I am happy!

I was actually here on Saturday and had planned to come back and post more yesterday, BUT life had other plans for me. For those who don't know my 21 year old freezer decided to go out and we lost the entire contents. I was able to salvage a few things, so we had pork chops for Sunday lunch AND dinner. I made three vegetable casseroles with a can of canned chicken I had and made some spaghetti sauce. I am just thankful we could save something. You would think I would have been more upset, I wasn't. We will need a new freezer (confirmed unrepairable today parts are no longer made) and more food, but if you could have seen my children rally around and help Pete and I, you would see why I am blessed. Keeping a positive attitude helped and we had a great family day ...not the way we pictured, but together all the same! :goodvibes:thumbsup2:goodvibes I am so blessed!

MonsterWDWMom, I've prayed for Faith. Please keep us updated. Judy, thank you for explaining what the initials meant. And thanks for that link!

I "clicked" I replied, great to have you back Judy! To all on this thread , I haven't been around the boards much but I have caught up now, prayers to all in need, and grand hooray's to all that have having good or great things happening too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter