One day at Sea World?

missnic

DIS Veteran
We are headed down to the OI meetup at Universal on 4/27, but are planning to drive down on 4/25. My Disney pass is blacked out until 4/27, so we're considering alternative things to do for 2 days.
Was thinking about KSC since it's on the way, but for an extra $20 we could get Sea World tickets. It would just be me and DH, and neither of us have been in at least 15 years. We don't do thrill rides, but I LOVE aquariums/zoos/etc. Would it be worth it to go for the day? Is it too much for a single day?

Also, I'm reading great things about the food festival - are the tasting lanyards worth it? And exactly how big is a 'tasting size' beverage? lol

Also, can the animal encounters be purchased separately at the park? I can get discount tickets via TicketsAtWork, but I want to do at least one of the encounters as well.

A Silver AP will give you two tickets and an animal encounter (dolphins)
something to think about - might be cheaper.

Seaworld is great, you'll love it.

A Silver AP will give you two tickets and an animal encounter (dolphins)
something to think about - might be cheaper.

Seaworld is great, you'll love it.

The dolphin encounter is only free for Gold/Platinum passholders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!