One day journey, Paris to DP, is it worth it?

BeantownDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
Is a one day journey, Paris to DP and return, worth it?

What train travels this route? I am having a difficult time finding it on the Internet.

Thanks.

The Eurostar goes from London to DLP. If you got the 9.30 you'd be at DLP by 1.30 (local time) and the return journey leaves at 6.45 p.m. so you'd have about 5 hours there. There are trains that leave earlier and return later which involve changing in Lille - same platform with a short wait - but gives you much more flexibility. Try www.eurostar.com

If you're looking to go from the center of Paris to DLP, take the red line of the RER to Marne-La Vallee-Chessy (Parc Disneyland). This is the last stop on this line. Actually, on the eastward line, there is a split, and half the trains go to Marne-La Vallee and the other half go to the other final stop. The train will have signs that say what the final stop is, as will signs at the station that flash with information with the next train coming. The journey costs about 6 euros each way, and takes 30-35 minutes. Easily the cheapest way to get to DLP from Paris. The only easier or slightly faster way is to take a taxi, but that will run you probably at least 70 euros each way. The RER is basically a suburban commuter railroad. THe RER stops within Paris are also general Metro stops.

yes, it's worth it!! DLP isn't as large as WDW (but now it has the Studios -- new since I was last there). The former discussion of taking the RER out to DLP is what we did and it was easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter