One day only WestJet sale

I wish we had a time frame of when we want to do a quick get away...but no plans until the grandbaby arrives!!!!! Or I would be jumping on this one!

Nice deal. We just booked WestJet. But the problem with these deals for us, is that we always book in advance and so we never are in the "travel by " range.

The 50% off were gone when I took a look around 1pm.
Yeah i was surprised that i was even able to find the code, but i looked within minutes of getting the email.

*note to self, don't check the flights you have booked for next month because you might end up crying when you see your dates are included and the 50% code would apply 😅😏

According to the email I received, it was only good for travel within Canada, so for those who are upset that they could have saved money on their flights to WDW that they had already booked, fear not.

I am signed up but never got this email. I'm still happy with my $325 round trip flight Toronto to Orlando at the beginning of February. I just checked now and the same flights are $548.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter