One day passes-Disney World

LgLopez

Earning My Ears
What’s the best way to get the cheapest one day park pass for Black Friday? Does the park cap out at any point on Black Friday? We only have the one day to go.

The daily tickets are sold just as any other tickets but you’ll probably have to get them as emailed tickets (or directly from Disney’s site) so you can get them before Friday.

Is that what you’re asking?

The daily tickets are sold just as any other tickets but you’ll probably have to get them as emailed tickets (or directly from Disney’s site) so you can get them before Friday.

Is that what you’re asking?

I am actually looking for a discounted one day ticket. I called Disney and they said they don’t discount one day tickets. There are 3 adults in my party so we wanted to go for the day or even the evening. But they said that even if we went later in the day on FRiday, there is no discount for a one day pass.

There really aren't discounts for 1-day passes. I think there may be a mid-day ticket this fall, but there's a 2-day minimum.

What’s the best way to get the cheapest one day park pass for Black Friday? Does the park cap out at any point on Black Friday? We only have the one day to go.

One day passes don't get discounted. Even the mid-day (late entry) pass has a 2 day minimum on it.

I saw on the orlandofuntickets site that they have a 20% off Black Friday coupon- that’s the only thing I saw with any sort of discount. They are $139 each, but maybe the discount code would work(?). You could call them, because I don’t see a way to add the discount code.

Disney has deals with resellers that make them sell the tickets at a certain price, so you aren’t going to get a great deal. It looks like $465 or so for 3 with tax.

I saw on the orlandofuntickets site that they have a 20% off Black Friday coupon- that’s the only thing I saw with any sort of discount. They are $139 each, but maybe the discount code would work(?). You could call them, because I don’t see a way to add the discount code.

Disney has deals with resellers that make them sell the tickets at a certain price, so you aren’t going to get a great deal. It looks like $465 or so for 3 with tax.

Orlandofuntickets might be different, but the resellers I use (Undercover Tourist or Park Savers) both charge MORE or no discount at all for one-day tickets compared to Disney pricing. I think they put them on the websites just because they've gotten a question about selling them, but they don't buy them wholesale the way they do multi-day tickets. There's just no incentive to stock them.

visitorlando.com is having a Black Friday sale which is going on right now - GIFT gives you 10% off the price of the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!