One Day Stop

TinkSassy

DIS Veteran
So we are trying to fit DLP into one day during our stay. Our hotel is nearby but not on property so no early entry. This will be the week after Easter so crowd calendar is showing moderate crowds.

My question is - would you splurge on the ultimate FP for the day? It is quite expensive but not as much as buying 2 days in the parks. I have been once and spent 2 days - but honestly it was so cold and I was sick so my memory is not great on it. Hoping for a much better trip this time and want to ride a few multiple times if possible (PP, BTMR, PM, Ratatouille to be specific). My friend has never been but she doesn't want to give up more than one day out of Paris. She is a Disney person just not as big a fan as I am - and this is her first trip to Europe.

If you’ll only be there for one day and you want to go on rides that have FP multiple times, than it’s probably worth it. A lot of the rides at DLP don’t have FP, like Phantom Manor doesn’t.

Do you also want to see the DLP-exclusive shows? Mickey’s Big Band was very good, and we enjoyed the new Frozen Show (though I’d skip this last one if you’re there for just one day), but that took up a good chunk of one day.

I wonder about the moderate crowds, as it is a school holiday in France the week after Easter,, it is considered high season. As Iheartglaciers mentioned, there are only 8 rides with FP.
Buzz Lightyear will be in refurbishment and replaced by Flying Carpets in the Studios.
Phantom Manor doesn't really need FP, as the queue generally flows quite quickly. Even on busy days it would be 45 minutes max. Only when the parks are packed I've seen queues over 45 minutes.

If your goal is to ride rides multiple times and it's a 1 time visit, then it can be a good investment, but I'm not sure I would do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter