One good thing about getting back home to Orlando last night.

Was Chick Fil A for lunch today. Delicious and such nice service. I missed that place. Missed Wawa too. Glad to get out of the cold Ontario rainy weather.

What, you’d rather have heat and rain ;)? Yeah ok me too. This whole hovering under 15°C can stop any day now.

I was so excited that we got a CFA at the airport in Albany. I checked to see what time they open because we have a 5:40am flight to Orlando next month and was excited to see they open at 4am!

......Then my husband reminded me that we leave on a Sunday :sad:

What, you’d rather have heat and rain ;)? Yeah ok me too. This whole hovering under 15°C can stop any day now.

Yes it’s been awful.
:sad: Oh waaah - do you guys even Canada? Notice how we've got snow forecast for the Victoria Day Long Weekend. ;)
upload_2019-5-14_23-21-39.png
I was so excited that we got a CFA at the airport in Albany. I checked to see what time they open because we have a 5:40am flight to Orlando next month and was excited to see they open at 4am!

......Then my husband reminded me that we leave on a Sunday :sad:
Bizarre as this sounds, the only Chik-Fil-A in all of Canada is on the departures level of the Calgary airport. It's past security so you can't just pop in to get food. We've yet to be through there at a time it's open so the whole thing remains cloaked in mystique.

:sad: Oh waaah - do you guys even Canada? Notice how we've got snow forecast for the Victoria Day Long Weekend. ;)
View attachment 400931

Bizarre as this sounds, the only Chik-Fil-A in all of Canada is on the departures level of the Calgary airport. It's past security so you can't just pop in to get food. We've yet to be through there at a time it's open so the whole thing remains cloaked in mystique.

I went to Calgary the end of May 2012, it SNOWED! The audacity to SNOW when the Ontario people were there! It’s going to hit 20 today thankfully, and the next week is looking better.....wet but warmer!

I went to Calgary the end of May 2012, it SNOWED! The audacity to SNOW when the Ontario people were there! It’s going to hit 20 today thankfully, and the next week is looking better.....wet but warmer!
Two basic rules for living in Alberta: :laughing:
If you’re camping on Victoria Day, take snow pants.
Don’t put out your bedding plants before the middle of June.

I hope you have a lovely, relaxing long weekend. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter